Best Freelancer & Fine Quality Ruby On Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain
The Expert Freelance Ruby on Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain:
Hi there! With over 13 years of web and RoR development experience and innovation, I am highly experienced with the Ruby on Rails web development framework, with skills in both front-end and back-end development, API design, databases, REST APIs and more.
The Best Specialist Ruby on Rails Development Services!:
I pride myself on producing excellent work as Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer for all my clients, from small start-ups to large enterprises. Get in touch and let me know your requirements!
Good to meet you! I am a creative and innovative freelance Ruby On Rails developer in Umm al Quwain – and the expert for software development working in Umm al Quwain.
I enjoy working proactively with my clients to build the best web experiences possible and ensure all of your goals are exceeded, whether increasing conversion and ROI or engagement.
With over 13 years of experience and innovation, I have worked with clients in the Middle East and beyond, including Bayt.com, Pakwheels.com, SENYAR Group Kuwait, vFairs.com and more.
I am always in search of new opportunities and ideas. Do you have half-cooked ideas or want to outsource your work? Then let's talk - tell me your requirements, and I'll provide best possible solution!
Technical Skills & Services
I have been providing services of ruby on rails developer for around 10+ years in Umm-al-quwain. I am an expert ruby on rails developer with skills in web design & development, wordpress, shopify etc.. Depending on my position, I can work in a flexible and strict environment with my working adaptability. With my ruby on rails developer skills, I will focus on finding success.
Web Design & Development99%
WordPress, WooCommerce & Shopify99%
Data Scraping & Automation99%
Search Engine Optimization90%
I have helped several in Umm-al-quwain based business to grow during my freelance career by providing web design & development, wordpress, shopify etc. services that are unique. I have worked with many different industries as a ruby on rails developer namely, health, finance, business, etc. I have 10+ years of experience as a ruby on rails developer and have worked as a freelancer at top companies.
In my journey, I worked on high traffic and complex software solutions having millions of users. My client's brand awareness and growth increased over time due to unique services provided.
Software Consultant & Digital Marketer DoctorUna.com
Technologies: Yii2, PHP, Postgres, Digital Marketing, SEO etc.
- Helped in Growing 20% more traffic (in a period of three months)
- Helped in Generating 40% more leads
- Managing Paid Campagins e.g Adword, Facebook Ads etc
- Implemented SEO best practices (on-page, micro formats, authorship markups etc.)
- Improved Website Performance by 60%
Software Architect vFairs.com
Technologies: Yii2, PHP, Azure, Socket, Pubnub etc.
- Worked on Group Chat, 1-1 Chat etc.
- Worked on Audio/Video Call.
- Worked on Embed Chat.
- Worked on booth setup manager.
Software Architect / Technical Manager Bayt.com
Technologies: Yii2, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Dart, Flutter, Python, Node.js, ReactJS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Leading engineering team and Mentoring resources
- Helped in Growing traffic to 2M+ uniques/month
- Implemented SEO best practices (on-page, micro formats, authorship markups etc.)
- Managing (SEM) and optimizing cost per click for maximum mileage
- Collaborating with designer on implementing design frameworks like Bootstrap
- Using Testing tools e.g rSpec and Selenium
- Make the website fully responsive for different devices e.g HTML5, Bootstrap etc
- Application developed using Ruby on Rails (ROR), Apache Server, MySQL, Monit, Sphinx. Nokogiri, Mechanize and other open source tools.
- Developed a survey application for Ministry of Labour using PHP (Yii) framework.
- Payment gateways integration e.g Paypal, Stripe, Google Checkout etc.
- CV distribution service for 10+ portals.
- Performed data analysis on millions of record and provide usefull statistics to improve the product
- Cleansing the data using 'Pandas' a python based framework for data analysis
- Used different clustering techniques e.g hierarchical clustering, k-means, string based distance etc. using Scipy a python based library.
- Used different kind of graphs for the visualization of data
- Developed moderation panel for CSR to manually cleaning the keywords.
- Integrated Netsuite & Dropbox API.
Technical Lead Simplicant
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Java, TypeScript, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Database schema and slow queries optimization.
- Implemented complex reports feature.
- Implemented the complete flow for registration of golden numbers.
- Worked on reports scheduler.
- Worked as supporting developer for this project to minimize the development timeframe.
Engineering Mentor - Senior Software Engineer Confiz Solutions
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Memcache, Java, Asterisk Server, Tungsten, Master / Slave Replication, Kannel, LDAP, Daemons, Sphinx, Starling, MessageQueues, MySQL, C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, XMPP Protocol, Openfire XMPP Server etc.
- Lead engineering team and Mentored junior resources
- Managed various groups of four or more people including support persons.
- Worked on Global IM Connect Service (Connects you to various Instant Messengers through your mobile via SMS)
- Worked on SMS Chat Service (Group Chat).
- Worked on Facebook application & Implemented Facebook Chat feature.
- Worked on Email SMS Inbox Service (Using this you can check your emails through SMS)
- Optimized server load to increase overall performance and better utilization of resources.
- Migrated PakWheels.com from Classic ASP to Ruby on Rails
- Migration of existing data from MSSQL to MySQL.
- Re-designed complete structure of product including database schema etc.
- Implemented sphinx for used car/bike refine search.
- Implemented daemons for enhancing performance of server.
- Integrated caching e.g memcache, fragment caching etc. for better user experience.
- Integrated vBulletin forums for better community experience, worked on plugins development and themes.
- Implemented LDAP for SSO.
- Integrated monit, munin, NewRelic for server performance monitoring.
I have generated original content to boost and represent the presence of the many company brand
for their location. For my ruby on rails developer clients, I have created different online marketing campaigns,
scripts, and media plans for multiple clients. Edited professional websites and
focused on writing healthcare content.
For ruby on rails developer in Umm-al-quwain clients, I had written, edited, and rewrote different articles assigned from time to time. By performing extensive web research to gather valuable data, I produce valuable content for guest posting.
Akram Assaf, CTO at Bayt.com
I managed Shakeel in different projects and found him very easy to work with. He has deep understanding about software development standards and best practices. He delivers strong, clean, efficient code on time and operates with a high degree of integrity.
Reem Haj Ali, CEO at DoctorUna.com
He knows how to code, and his work completely reflects that. He shows complete devotion to his work, he is punctual and never interferes in things which are not related to his work. Loves his work, he is loyal to the work and a great colleague to work with. Shakeel is impressive.
Hisham Malik, CEO at Arkhitech
Shakeel has great ability to deliver on assigned development tasks with speed and accuracy. You can assign a task to Shakeel, clear out the requirements, and know that the task will be completed very fast. Shakeel has strong skills in RoR and has also developed libraries/gems for RoR as well. I look forward to working with him in future.
I have done BS(CS) at the University of Punjab and retained good GPA. Other than the studies, I have participated in several IT related events in Umm-al-quwain through which I learn extra skills of frontend development, data scraping and data mining to coordinate with the valuable data of my client company.
Advanced Computer Security Stanford University
- Software Security Foundations
- Writing Secure Code
- Exploiting and Protecting Web Applications
- Mobile Security
- Emerging Threats & Defenses
Intro to Data Science Udacity
- Data Manipulation
- Data Analysis with Statistics and Machine Learning
- Writing Secure Code
- Data Communication with Information Visualization
- Data at Scale -- Working with Big Data
Beginning Game Programming with C# University of Colorado
BS in Computer Science University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Database Management System
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Web Design & Development
- Software Project Management
- Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Freelance Ruby On Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain
Nowadays, ROR development technologies and tools are evolving with time and innovations. Making brilliant websites from scratch without any technical and specialized skills is simple because of new tools. The ROR developers use different gems and technologies such as CMS, for example, Devise or Stripe. Also, the website owners may, in any case, have basic motivations to employ ROR developers and designers.
Having a splendid thought isn't sufficient. While hiring a Freelance Ruby On Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain, you need to consider several things like engaging design, proper data implementation, back-end working. These factors are important for you to consider that let your site pull in the correct way and cause them to interface with potential clients. It doesn't make a difference if you need some slight changes and alterations of the current site or build up a separately redone project without any skills.
Further, we will explore what the benefits of employing a professional freelancer to work for your company as a ROR designer are and when to choose them. You will discover who you really need to finish a specific undertaking, just as things lookout while employing an expert freelancer.
What to Choose? ROR Designer or Freelancer Ruby On Rails Developer:
Before we plunge profound into the price range and figures of a Ruby On Rails developer or designer, how about we explain who you really need. There is a typical question that a website developer or designer really do something very similar. Indeed, it is bogus. Every specialization requires various abilities and approaches. Freelancer ROR designer and developer utilize various technologies and have inverse issues to dominate.
Aside from the ROR designer, freelancer Ruby On Rails developers infrequently care about the manner in which your site resembles. What they do think about is the site's usage and the manner in which all components are running. An expert web designer manages coding and programming. Fundamental abilities likewise incorporate contents, data altering, front-end improvement, and many more.
Benefits of Choosing an Expert Freelancer for Ruby On Rails Development:
- They set up lower rates whenever contrasted with nearby studios and firms.
- You are allowed to arrange the cost with the freelancer you recruit.
- No outsider’s go-betweens meddle with the joint effort measure.
- No further commissions for the brand name or administrations needed.
- Freelancers may be a quicker and less expensive option if you have just started your business as a beginner.
Looking for an exceptional Freelance Ruby on Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain?
Ruby on Rails is a Model View Controller (MVC) web development framework used for providing default structures for databases, web services, and webpages. This means it is ideal for putting together high quality websites, single page web applications, MVPs and prototypes and more – with efficient turn-around time.
Need support from an experienced Freelance Ruby on Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain? I’ve got you covered! With my Full-Stack experience and excellent knowledge of best practise in both front-end and back-end programming, I will be able to support you and cover your requirements whatever your project. Get in touch!
Superior Knowledge and Expertise in Key Ruby on Rails Skills from OOP to APIs
I pride myself on providing exceptional quality services, and use my general experience in web development, front-end programming and back-end programming to approach RoR projects creatively and innovatively. My skills as a Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer Umm al Quwain include:
- Excellent knowledge of syntax, highly experienced with the most common components including loops, classes, modules, conditional statements, and more.
- Expert in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with an outstanding understanding of objects, inheritance and composition, lambdas and more.
- Outstanding front-end skills with ability to build eye-catching UI incorporating Java and CSS elements for smooth, good-looking web applications.
- Highly experienced with APIs including API design and REST APIs for transferring data using the http protocol, and API maintenance.
- Strong database skills with a foundational knowledge in SQL to understand logs, and also experienced with Active Record.
- In-depth knowledge of various staging and deployment tools including Docker, CI, Heroku and more.
The Full-Stack Approach: Building Outstanding Web Applications with Ruby on Rails
The best Freelance Ruby on Rails developers in Umm al Quwain are Full-Stack technicians with exceptional front-end and back-end knowledge and experience in general web development.
With more than a decade of experience across all manner of projects, I bring an all-encompassing approach to Ruby projects to be able to build outstanding web applications at speed, connect databases and APIs, set up a fully-functioning back-end, build a visually-appealing and smooth-functioning front-end, and maintain existing APIs.
All you need to do is reach out and let me know all about your project and requirements, and then I will be ready to get to work for you!
Why hire me as your Freelance Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer in Umm al Quwain?
Reliable, experienced, creative, and focused on delivering the best results for you. Here’s why you can rely on me:
- Provide a quick estimate for timeframe and cost upfront, taking into account all of your requirements.
- Take on urgent requests – get in touch with me to discuss what you need.
- Send you updates on progress as often as you need.
- Provide specifications of all web development tasks to be done should you require.
- Be available and respond quickly whenever you need to speak to me throughout the project.
- Creative approach to development to ensure the best web experience possible for your end users and clients.
- Experienced working on a range of sites for a range of industries and targets, including building the best sites to improve conversion and retention.
Prices? Questions? Comments?
Let’s talk – get in touch with any questions you have or to receive a quote a breakdown of work tailored to your exact requirements. Looking forward to discussing your project!